Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Is it possible to use 2 codes?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I read in a previous post that someone was able to get free shipping and use the 10% off code, anyone know how that works? After I put one code in it would'nt let me put in another.
    Also where can I find out more about Jess? Thanks, Kristin

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You shouldn't be able to use more than one code. I think the only exception is the $10 off from the code, which is automatic on your first order after you get the club. So, you can still add another code to your order.

    I don't think there's much more to Jess McConnel (sp?) than what we already know. She's going with her archaeologist parents to Belize, where she is going to be newly homeschooled. She should be released really soon after Christmas. Anything beyond that is pretty much a guess.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I was just wondering about what she might look like. Guess I will have to wait and see. I think the post I read earlier said that they had received automatic free shipping and then added the 10% code but I remember seeing a free shipping code as well. Do you know if the 10% can be used more than once? I'm ordering Marisol and Kirsten for my DD as well as a few other things and just wanted to get the best deal out there. Her birthday is in January and I'm worried they will sell out of Marisol soon. Anyways thanks again~~Kristin

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There was (and perhaps still is) free shipping on the club kit, so perhaps that's what it was? I bought the club a few weeks ago with automatic free shipping, and I was able to add the 10% off to that order, as well.

    Most of the codes posted here can be used over and over and over, [img]wink.gif[/img] .

    The 10% is taken off your total order, so if you're going to get Marisol and Kirsten, and some other things, and can get it all in one order, I think you'd save the most money because shipping would be less than if you ordered them separately. I'm bad at math, so that logic could be entirely wrong, lol. I'm sure someone else will post and say what would be the better deal. Pretty much once you've ordered a doll, 10% off is almost exactly the same as free shipping.

    My guess on Jess is that she will have red hair. Her last name sounds Caucasian to me, and the only hair color they haven't really used yet is red. There also aren't any true red heads in the whole American Girl doll family, so I'm really hoping that will be Jess. Of course, that's just my guess, so who knows? Is there a specific look you'd like to see? They're definitely over due for an African-American LE, but I'm not really sure if that's Jess based on her last name. And they're beyond over due for an Asian-American *anywhere*, I don't like the look of the AGT, so I'm just going to patiently wait for a new Asian!

    Marisol, as you probably know, is only available until December 20th, but she will probably sell out sometime this month, so if I we re you, I'd definitely pick her up soon!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out the book
    "Jess: Girl of the Year" by Mary Casanova

    HERE

    It gives a little blurb about the book that goes with the doll.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could see her with light blonde hair in long spiral curls... with maybe some brown lowlights in it... I think of a florida gal as either sunny and blonde, or could be dark haired because there are a lot of different races of ppl in florida...
    Im guessing though they will not release another dark haired doll right away being that marisol was dark and so was lindsey.... but Im hoping for a red haired doll!
    I could see her having green eyes.... I could be totally wrong lol
    just a hunch! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I doubt (more like hope not) Jess will have blonde hair with brown lowlights, she'd have the same hair as Kailey.

    Dee, the light brown highlighted hair is something I would *love* to see, (more for an AGT, but I don't really care who). If her hair was long, I'd want her, that's what my hair looked like when I was little. Straight and with bangs, really, so I'm going to hope they might make an AGT like that in the next few years, (with hazel eyes, please!).

    I do agree with the glasses, and curly hair. I honestly think she'll have red hair, green eyes, lighter curls than the new AGT, but still ringlets, and glasses.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In my mind I see Jess with curly ringlets in a sort of light brown almost highlighted hair. Since her parents would be fairly academic, I also see her with glasses. It would be really nice to have a contemporary doll with glasses, or just any other doll with glasses besides Molly.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    No offense, but I really don't think that Jess will have brown hair, or blonde. Two of the LE's have had brown hair (Lindsey and Marisol), and Kailey had blonde hair. I am kind of thinking that Jess will have wavy or curly red-red hair, bangs, (*hoping*) hazel eyes, and light skin with freckles. That is basically my dream doll (except for the bangs), so I would be SOOOOO HAPPY if that's what Jess looked like [img]biggrin.gif[/img] !

  10. #10
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really hope that Jess is a girl of color- thought to be honest, I'd probably buy her anyway if she isn't.

    Since they just made up the new type of hair for AGT26, they might use that. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a darkish haired doll- Marisol's hair wasn't actually that dark, it was a light caramel brown. I'd love to see a dark-haired or red haired doll.

    I wouldn't rule out adoption as a part of the storyline. The blurb does say she discovers something important about herself. Of course, this could be as benign as "learns she is courageous," but she could also learn about her own history.

    So far, her storyline sounds great. I'm glad she'll be learning more about the people indigenous to Belize- good choice on the country- they speak English!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •